what's in my beauty bag

3:50 PM


  • bag: the body shop makeup bag
  • the body shop satsuma hand sanitizer - because i always seem to get my hands messed up at school and this smells nice.
  • taylor swift wonderstruck rollerball perfume - because sometimes i forget to put on perfume, so having this rollerball is really handy and nice.
  • nyx butter lipstick in little suzie - because a bright lipstick is exactly what i need on days when i forget to put lipstick on at home; vivid lipstick distracts anything and i'm usually running late when i forget to put on lipstick!
  • ecotools retractable kabuki brush - to apply powder
  • bareminerals ready touch up veil in translucent - the powder to apply
  • yes to cucumbers facial towelette - in case i ever need to take off my makeup
  • tide to go instant stain remover - because i'm clumsy and get stains on everything
  • l'occitane shea butter hand cream - because sometimes my hands get real dry

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!