Pacifica Dreamy Youth Day and Night Face Cream | Review

5:12 PM

Gooooood morning! Or afternoon, or evening! How are you today? Today's post is a review on a moisturizer, the Pacifica Dreamy Youth Day and Night Face Cream. Quick disclaimer, this is a skincare product. Everybody's skin is different, so your opinion on this might be totally different from mine.


What it is: a facial moisturizer
Where it is: Target and online
For how much: $20
Anything else: Pacifica products are natural, cruelty free, and vegan friendly! A portion of the proceeds also go to support clean water.

Shortly after purchasing the Sea Foam Complete Face Wash and loving it, I figured I'd pick up the moisturizer that Pacifica makes, as they come together in the Good Karma Skincare Set. The moisturizer came in a red cardboard box that I tossed, figuring I wouldn't review this (I usually don't review skincare on my blog). If I'm not mistaken, the box pretty much said the same thing as the bottle.

Pacifica claims that this moisturizer is "a highly effective anti-aging everyday natural moisturizer.  Proven peptides, high potency antioxidants, floral stem cells and advanced natural extracts come together in our exclusive superpower Fleuracell Complex® with ingredients shown to improve the overall appearance of skin and help minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles deeply moisturize and protect help support collagen promotes a lifting effect, and brings back skin's natural radiance." This moisturizer contains a very hefty list of skin benefiting ingredients, including sunflower seed oil, kelp extract, and coconut water. It's formulated without petroleum, parabens, SLS, or phthalates. It has 1.7 oz of product, although the website's picture says it has 1.



The packaging is really nice. The moisturizer comes in a white tube (why don't all face products have pumps, they're much more sanitary) with claims and directions. It's fairly simple but effective. One pump gives you the perfect amount for your face.


This cream is a white, very light and fairly runny cream. Since it's so light, it's not nearly moisturizing enough for my normal/dry skin. I've had a dry, tight, itchy patches on my face since I started using the product. It smells a little funky, not unpleasent but a little strange. To me, this scent is so familiar but I can't place it. It smells like a natural product, if you catch my drift. It spreads very easily over the skin and absorbs in a matter of seconds. I quite like the texture. It hasn't broken me out or left me with any kind of negative reaction. Since I've started using this, my skin has looked a bit brighter, but it's not like I radiate light. I honestly can't say anything about the anti-aging benefits of this product, because at my age I hardly need these types of products.

Bottom line: I'm pretty partial to this product. It's nice and light, but not moisturizing enough for my skin. I would recommend to anyone with normal/oily or combo skin. I'll finish this moisturizer, but I won't repurchase.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!