Desktop Darlings

6:43 PM

I tend to spend a lot of time cooped up at my desk, doing schoolwork or tapping away at my computer into the early hours of the morning. Seeing as I spend so much time at my desk, I put together a collection of of essentials on my desk to care for my constant beauty needs.


I always have to have a lip balm with me. If I don't, I steal yet another one of my boyfriend's. I have a growing pile of his stashed in a drawer of my desk. However, his lip balms are no competition when it comes down to using either mine or his. I always have my favorite lip balms floating around on my desk... my current favorite is the Fabulips Softening Lip Balm.

I'm too cheap to slop out $18 dollars for a Caudalie Beauty Elixir, which in my head is just a glorified toner, so I have a toner on my desk. This can be seen as a bit strange to some people, but I like to spritz it on my face whenever my skin is feeling a bit dull and drab. It really revives my skin and wakes me up. The toner I have right now is the H2O+ Oasis Mist.

Speaking of refreshing my skin, I have a refreshing eye roller in this little pile as well. It's the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Roller. I think this product is a bit gimicky, as it doesn't actually depuff eyes, but it does feel cooling and lovely on eyes.

This is another essential I usually have on my person, eye drops. My eyes get very dry and tired sometimes, and these hydrating eye drops from Visine always perk them up and rewet them.

Of course, to care for my ever dry hands, I have two creams: Nivea Creme, and the L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream. Both of these are deeply hydrating and help heal my sad little hands.

For hair, I've got one of these tiny claw clamps and a hair tie!

I have some random essentials here as well, a pair of JLab headphones (I love these bad boys), my flashdrive with all my blogging work on it, and a microSD card reader!

Thanks for reading! What products do you keep by your desk?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!