No7 Beautiful Eyebrow Pencil | Review

9:41 PM

Hi, guys! I've been using a new brow product lately and I thought I'd share my thoughts on it with a review. Read on to find out what I thought of the No7 Beautiful Eyebrow Pencil!


What it is: a brow pencil
Where it is: Target stores and online
How much: $7
Anything else: Boots products are not tested on animals

So basically this is a brow pencil. It's available in three shades, mine is in the brown color. The other two shades are black and blond. Boots claims that this pencil "helps shape and define brows without smudging of flaking." Not very many claims, Boots!


I really like the packaging of this product. It has a spoolie on one end, and the pencil itself on the other. I don't understand why some brow pencils don't have spoolies, I really don't. It just makes life more convenient and easy. Anyways, this pencil isn't retractable, so it must be sharpened. This can waste product, but it's also more hygienic as you get untouched product every time you sharpen it.


The texture of this pencil is fairly hard. The color is a little dull, which is what I prefer in a brow product. Brown is a dark brown. Because this pencil is pretty hard, it's difficult to overfill your brows, which I think is great. Even if you do overfill, you can use the attached spoolie to blend everything out, quick and easy. It lasts all day and doesn't require any sort of touching up. It lives up to its claims... although there are only two. It doesn't smudge or flake away.

I really like this product! It's a basic brow pencil that functions very nicely. I recommend to anyone looking into another brow pencil! Have you tried this product? What do you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!