Pacifica Sea Foam Complete Face Wash | Review

4:49 PM

Hey, everybody! Today's post is a review on a cleanser I've been using for a couple weeks now. I thought I'd share my thoughts on the product. Quick disclaimer, this is a face product. Everybody's skin is different, so I'm not certain if you will enjoy this product as much as I do.


What it is: a facial cleanser
Where it is: Target and online
For how much: $11
Anything else: Pacifica products are natural, cruelty free, and vegan friendly!

For those of you that don't know, Pacifica is a vegan perfume and body brand that has recently expanded to makeup and skincare. Their skincare and makeup is formulated without "animal testing, animal ingredients, FD&C color, phthalates, parabens, sulfates, propylene glycol, benzene, mineral oil, petroleum, peanut oil, triclosan, and other ingredients you do not want on your skin." Already sounds great, right?

Pacifica claims that this product will "harness the power of the ocean with marine extracts.  Coconut water and natural actives come together in our gentle sulfate-free foaming cleanser that removes daily toxins and make-up. Deeply cleanse, balance and refresh tired skin. Remember, one of the best defenses against aging skin is daily cleansing." It is formulated with papaya extract, coconut water, and sea algae extract. This cleanser contains 5 oz of product.
Click on the picture if you want to read the text!
 The packaging is simple, a pretty blue squeeze tube with a flip top. The product is a clear gel. It smells wonderful, like coconut with a dash of vanilla. Whenever I use this cleanser I am taken to the pool, the ocean, a lake, anywhere bright and summery with water. The scent is a great pick-me-up in the morning.


Cleansing wise, this is wonderful! It's very gentle and doesn't strip my skin, but leaves it feeling clean and wonderful. It takes off makeup like a charm. You wouldn't need a separate makeup remover if you only wear a little makeup. It foams up very well, and although foaming cleansers are supposed to dry the skin out, this one doesn't. I haven't had a bad reaction to this yet, and I've been using it almost daily for about a month or so.

Bottom line: this cleanser is great! It's gentle but powerful, non-drying and foams up well, and it smells great. I highly recommend.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. thanks for the review! I'm always looking for a good, natural cleanser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on that, skincare wise I prefer my products to be natural or at least free of bad chemicals. You should try this cleanser out!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!