Sephora Wishlist | Face Edition

8:49 PM

Hi, everyone! Time for part two of the Sephora Wishlist installment. Today I'll be talking about three legendary face products that I am dying to own.


YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch - this product is basically a luminizer that can be used as a highlighting concealer. Everyone who has this absolutely loves it, and I don't think I'd be any different. I would adore this pen. The finish it gives! So beautiful.

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15 - this is apparently "the primer" if you're looking for a primer. Like the one above, everybody who has it raves about it. Who can blame them? It claims to even out the skintone, minimize shine, absorb oil, reduce the appearance of pores, the list goes on and on.

YSL Le Tient Touch Eclat Illuminating Foundation - you have no idea how badly I want this product. It looks so amazing and natural and beautiful.

Thanks for reading! What products have you been lusting after?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!