Sephora Wishlist | Eye Edition

8:56 PM

Welcome to the third and final installment of the Sephora Wishlist collection! Today I'll be talking about eyes and the things that I want with eyes.


Lash Stash To Go - This is basically a set of mascara samples. You get to sample five mascaras, and when you pick your favorite you use the voucher given and you get to receive the full size of that mascara for free! Isn't that such a great idea?

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - I have a feeling I don't need to explain why I want this, but I'll explain anyways. 12 beautiful shades, a mix of mattes and shimmers. Well pigmented, versatile, buttery shades. Sounds amazing already.

Shiseido Eyelash Curlers - I spelled it wrong in the picture above! I'm very very sorry. Apparently these curlers are amazing for Asian lashes.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyebrow Pencil - Apparently this pencil is beeeeeeautiful!


Thanks for reading! What's on your wishlist?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!