No7 Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil Review

12:14 PM

Hey guys, I hope you're having a good day. Today I have a review, and it's on the No7 Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil.



What it is - a traditional pencil eyeliner
Where you can get it - Target stores, or online
For how much - $7
Anything else - Boots products are "tested on people"

Claims - "No7 Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil is a long wearing and silky smooth pencil for amazing colour and definition."

Boots is a brand that has always appealed to me, with their different lines and bright displays at Target I'm always tempted to pick up some products. A few weeks ago I bought myself the Amazing Eyes eyeliner in Brown. I honestly have no idea how many shades are available, I don't see it on the website.

So let's talk packaging, it's in a pencil form (must be sharpened, some product will be wasted) with a little smudger sponge on one end. I think it's really handy and those types of pencils can be a little hard to find sometimes. However, the sponge on this pencil is really unnecessary because the pencil won't blend. When they say stay, they really mean stay. The wood of the pencil can also be sharp and poke my eyelid sometimes.


So more on the formula itself - it's crap. This pencil gives off little color payoff. It's also super hard and tugs on the eyelids. The only way to make this pencil apply easier is to warm it up by holding it in a flame for a quick second. And even then, it's not that great. However, it does wear alright. It doesn't smudge or disappear.

Topmost was swatched once, middle several times in one line, bottom several times

Bottom line: I do not like this. It has a good idea with the sponge on one end, but the pencil pulls on the eyelid and has little color payoff.

Thank you for reading! Have you tried this pencil? What'd you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!