Sonia Kashuk Moisture Luxe Tinted Lip Balm

9:18 PM

Hi, guys! Today's post is on the Sonia Kashuk Moisture Luxe Tinted Lip Balm, I've been really liking this product lately and I figured I'd share my thoughts, you know, share the love!


What it is: tinted lip balm
Where it is: Target stores and online
What's the price: about $9
Anything else: Sonia Kashuk products are cruelty free!

Target exclusive brands have some sort of magnet. I find myself staring at the Sonia Kashuk products every time I go there, they're packaged so nicely and look so luxurious and expensive. Everything I have tried from the company thus far has been a complete hit, which is great! I've taken it upon myself to try out a lot more of their products, and I am going to hold myself to that! Plus, every blogger has a problem with buying more makeup then they need...

Sonia Kashuk claims that "the lightweight formula supplies essential nutrients, vitamins and anti-aging ingredients and protects lips from UV rays with SPF 15. Infused with Acai Oil, cultivated through a sustainable development program in Brazil, this anti-aging lip balm is rich in essential fatty acids, Cherry Extract for antioxidant protection and Safflower Seed Oil to nourish and restore lips moisture."

SPF is something I'm constantly forgetting on my lips, and I find that a lot of SPF lip balms aren't hydrating enough, so it's great that this product has SPF.

These tinted balms are available in four lovely sheer shades, mine is Hint of Pink, which is a sheer pink.


So the packaging... Can we talk about how expensive it looks? It's in a black, heavyish twist up tube, which some might not like but I prefer more weighted things (I don't know, it's weird). Sonia Kashuk's logo is printed onto the side of the tube, and I'm worried about it rubbing away, but I like it. It looks so classy. Anyways, the shade and product name are on a sticker on the bottom of the packaging in tiiiiiiiny font. The one qualm I have with the packaging is that if you're in a hurry and don't take the time to look at the product itself, you might grab the wrong shade.


So, the shade and the formula... Hint of Pink is... well, just what it sounds like! It's a nice, sheer shade of pink, the bullet looks a little coral but the pink is simply pink. Let's talk about formulation now. I quite like it! It's lightweight and hydrating and leaves a nice glossy sheen, but the only problem I have with it is the smell... It smells like plastic. Blech. But the product is definitely nice enough to make up for it!



Bottom line: this is a really nice product. It does what it claims and looks more expensive then it is. I highly recommend it!

Thank you so much for reading! Have you tried this product? What'd you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!