My Workout Playlist #1

1:05 PM

I am the type of person that has to listen to music when I work out. It gives me something to focus on, and when I'm running, it gives me something to pace my steps to. I change up my playlist every couple of weeks, and I always keep it on shuffle so I get a new surprise every time. I'm surprised at the number of people who don't listen to music when they work out, so I thought I'd share my playlist. Remember, these are in no particular order.

Down - Mat Kearney

Ladykiller - Maroon 5

Never Be Ready - Mat Kearney

Mirrors - Justin Timeberlake

I Can't Lie - Maroon 5

Slight Figure Of Speech - The Avett Brothers

Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap

Part Of Me - Katy Perry

Head Full Of Doubt/Road Full Of Promise - The Avett Brothers

Love Somebody - Maroon 5

Thrift Shop (Feat. Wanz) - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

Can't Hold Us (Feat. Ray Dalton) - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

Color On The Walls (Don't Stop) - Foster The People

Walls - All Time Low

Hustling (Life On The Nickel) - Foster The People

Paradise - Coldplay


In general, I prefer songs with a fast tempo/beat that I can run in time with. I also like the catchy ones that make you sing along no matter how much you hate them.

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the lack of beauty posts lately, I just got back from vacation and just don't feel like putting makeup on my face, or removing it, or thinking about it in general.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!