Sephora Wishlist - Skincare Edition

8:42 PM

Hi guys! I stopped by Sephora today to pick up a face wash and I realized why I never go in there... I'm tempted to buy the whole damn store. I thought I'd bring you a series of wishlists of the things I'm craving from Sephora.

Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover - please excuse the section of the remover missing! It appears my double-checking skills in Photoshop are a bit lacking. Anyways, I tried a sample of this when I stayed at a friends house, and I fell in love. It removes eye makeup with ease.

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm - I was reading a blog somewhere where somebody compared this to a lighter version of the Emma Hardie balm. To be honest, I'd rather try this Clinique one more. It seems to be more effective.

Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream and Energy-Boosting Moisturizer - I have only heard wonderful things about these two products. They claim to be refreshing and hydrating, and also cooling and feel nice on the skin.

Thanks for reading! It's been lovely. What have you been craving lately?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!