What's In My Bag | School Makeup #2

4:30 PM

Today one of my friends was cleaning out her purse and I caught a glimpse at all the lipsticks. Let's just say that there were a lot. I pride myself in keeping a neat purse and bag; everything's in cute compartments and bags. But I do tend to accumulate products in my makeup bag, so I thought I'd dump it out and show you.


Here I've got a hand sanitizer, a hand cream, three lip products, a concealer, a rollerball perfume, a cute pack of tissues, and a mirror. Pretty good, right?

Thanks for reading! What's in your makeup bag right now?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!