Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Rhubarb Review

11:41 PM

Hey guys, I'm really tired today... This is just going to be a quickie review on the Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Rhubarb.


I got this at Target. Burt's Bees products are natural and not test on animals, but not vegan friendly because of beeswax.



Rhubarb is a clear red that feels very waxy. There is a strong minty smell. It's sheer but gives my lips a nice red sheen that can be built up. It's not very hydrating, but when paired with a corresponding lip gloss or over a lip balm the color feels very comfortable to wear on my lips and does not fade patchily. This color lasts maybe an hour to an hour and a half.

Overall I think this is okay. They're something nice to toss in your bag for lazy days or on the go, but I wouldn't rely on this for lip color.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!