Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm Unique Pink Review

4:05 PM

Good morning, afternoon, and evening. A few weeks ago I did a review on the Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in Rosy Red, where I said I wanted to try out another shade from that collection, Unique Pink. Today's review is on just that.



I bought this tinted balm for $16 at Target, which is not cheap. The Clinique Chubby Sticks cost the same, and Clinique is a high end brand. Pixi does not test on animals and products can be purchased online (although this particular shade is sold out online) or in Target stores.

So the whole gimmick of these is that they are a lip staining balm that leaves a stain based on the pH level of your lips, so that each person gets a personalized color. Apparently all these balms are packed full of lip loving ingredients like jojoba oil, vitamins E and A, and shea butter. They have a strong peppermint smell and taste, which I personally don't mind, but if you're sensitive to scents it might bother you a bit. All of these balms are in a little twist-up crayon, so no sharpening required. They leave a glossy sheen on the lips that fades away when the balm is gone (maybe half an hour or so?) but the color does tint your lips for hours afterwards.

This particular shade, Unique Pink, applies on clear and then adjusts the color after a matter of seconds and you are left with a very natural "my lips but better" shade of pink. 


That little patch of dark towards the bottom of my hand (above the shadow) is the swatch
This swatch was so sheer I could barely photograph it. My particular color was a rose pink, very natural and pretty. I quite like this balm. I think it's handy and the color is great for any time, as it's your very own pink!

You should get this balm if you can afford it! It's very nice.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!