NYX Megashine Lip Gloss in Tea Rose Review

8:57 PM

Come on in! I didn't see you there. Come, sit down. Let's have a talk. What about? How about the NYX Megashine Lip Gloss? Hmm?



This lip gloss was $5 at Ulta. I have mine in Tea Rose, which is a natural looking pink. NYX products can be purchased online and in select drugstores. NYX is a cruelty free company.




This gloss has a doe-foot applicator. It's a pretty big applicator, a little bit smaller than the first joint of my pinky. It dispenses a perfect amount of gloss on, not too much and not too little. This particular shade looks very nice when paired with a pink lip, which is what I do. However, it has nice pigmentation on it's own. (I don't have a swatch for you, so sorry, but it's pretty much the color of the tube). It has average lasting time, around an hour and a half to perhaps two. These are hydrating and very very shiny, as the name would imply. It smells delicious. Like candy. Mmmm.


Overall I think this is a very good gloss. I'm going to pick up more as soon as I can!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!