Burt's Bees Lip Gloss in Evening Glow Review

8:41 PM

How are you this fine day? I'm doing well. I'm also presenting you with a review today, on the Burt's Bees Lip Gloss in Evening Glow!


I bought this lip gloss at Target (cannot remember price. Website says $9, but I don't think I paid that much). Burt's Bees products are sold at drugstores and online. They are cruelty free, but not vegan.


Can we talk about this packaging? It's so cute. There's a honeycomb design on the handle of the applicator!


So this gloss has a doe-foot applicator. It applies okay. Not enough product, in my opinion, but it's not too bad. It keeps you from going overboard with the gloss, I suppose.


Evening Glow is a sheer red, I quite like it. It gives my lips a nice red tint, a natural one though, as if I'd been sucking on a cherry. This gloss isn't sticky at all, and it's quite hydrating. I usually pair it with a red tinted lip balm for a natural red. The formula lasts about an hour to an hour and a half on my lips, which is average for a gloss. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!