Mini Haul

3:44 PM


I popped on into some stores today and bought a few products I've been lusting over! The Real Techniques Silicone Liner Brush is such a cool concept and I'm very impressed with it. The nib is flexible and makes for great lining. The NYX Gel Liner and Smudger is my first proper gel eyeliner and I'm really excited to test and review this. Same with the NYX Studio Liquid Eyeliner in Extreme Gold! I've been eyeing up the Pixi Flawless Vitamin Veil Foundation in Medium for a while now and finally decided to pick it up. I've used all of these and have a lot to say so look forward to reviews!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!