Boots Botanics Mineral Eye Color - Golden Brown | Review

5:44 PM

Hi guys! Today I have a review on a product that's been making cameos on my blog. I've actually had this product for months, but I just never talked about it.


What it is: an eyeshadow quad
Where: Target stores and online
Price: $7.99
BTW: This product was not tested on animals.

I love me some neutrals. Neutral colors are easier for me to work with on my flat eyes; they make application a lot easier, so I tend to gravitate towards neutrals over pops of colors. This little quad is always in stock at my Target, so even if you can't find it online there's a chance you can find it in-store.

Boots says that "this multi-shade eye color is smooth, long-lasting and crease resistant. With Chamomile, it helps soothe and care for the delicate skin around the eyes." There are four palettes available, and as you can tell from the intro, mine is in Golden Brown, one of the two more neutral palettes.


The packaging is very simple and compact; a snap shut palette holds four small pans of product. The packaging snaps shut soundly, so you have no worries about it popping open and making a mess everywhere. There's a pretty leaf pattern embedded into the shadows.



There are four shades in this palette, a shimmery warm brown, a sparkly gold, a shimmering peachy champagne color, and a dark matte brown. The only one of these that isn't well pigmented is shade 2, the gold - I think it's because there's too much shimmer in it. Otherwise, the shades are wonderful. They blend very well and are extremely versatile shades. Shade 1 and 3 are lovely one-step eyeshadow looks, just sweep them over the lid and you look amazing already. Shade 4, the matte, isn't the slightest bit chalky and blends well. These shadows last all day, but on their own they're not particularly crease resistant. I would definitely recommend a primer.

Thanks for reading! Do you have a favorite neutral eyeshadow quad? I'd love to know(:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!