Skincare Products That I've Been Using | #2

7:37 PM


It's been a few months since my last one of these, and I've cut down on quite a few products. In the morning, I wash my face with the Yes to Carrots Fragrance Free Daily Cream Facial Cleanser, which is really nourishing and hydrating. It's a great winter staple, but I think I might put it away simply because it's getting a bit warmer these days. 

After cleansing, I apply my moisturizers. My eye cream is the same as last time - the nice and lightweight Burt's Bees Sensitive Eye Cream. This eye cream contains cotton extract and is lightly moisturizing but doesn't aggravate my milia. The moisturizer I use in the morning is the H20+ Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment, which has such a nice, clean scent and awesome gel texture. 

At night, I remove my makeup. I've run out of the lovely Sephora makeup remover that was in my last installment of this, and I've been too lazy to go and get another one so lately I've been using coconut oil to remove my makeup. It eats through makeup and also conditions my lashes and dry patches. 

After that, I hop into the shower and wash my face then. I've been using the Eclos Facial Cleanser Skin Prep, which is a really nice foaming cleanser that gently cleanses the skin deeply and washes away makeup. This product is pH balanced and gentle, making it great for all skintypes.  I would really love this if it weren't for the weird-ass smell, which is almost gingery.

Of course, after that I tone with the Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner. I'm indifferent about this; it gets the job done and I like the scent, I suppose. I apply this with my fingers because I feel like I get more use of the product this way, plus it feels really nice.

The final step of this is to pop on my nighttime moisturizer, which is the Yes to Cucumbers Calming Night Cream. This spreads easily over the face and absorbs in quickly. It has a soothing scent of cucumbers and chamomile, which is perfect for nighttime.

I've cut out a spot treatment simply because I don't get spots very often anymore these days. I can tell there will be a reckoning on my face soon though. Twice a week I make my own scrub from this recipe, which uses green tea, honey, and rice flour.

Thanks for reading! What products do you use?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!