What's In My Bag | 2014

5:02 PM

I've never been one to carry lots of crap around in my bag. But I do try to pack for any situation in a light manner. My backpack is a canvas rucksack picked up at a night market in Taiwan. What's in my bag:

  • iPad 3 with Bamboo stylus - great tools to have for students
  • Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, currently reading for class but I really enjoy it.
  • Water bottle - old VOSS bottle that I scratched the label off
  • Pencil case - case from Taiwan
  • Calculator (TI-84 Plus)
  • Wallet - from a street vendor in Taiwan. This bad boy has lasted me two years with not a single issue. 
  • Cell phone - Motorola Moto G with Eagle Cell case
  • Apple earphones
  • Domo bag with tampons (hey, don't judge)
  • Lancôme makeup bag
  • Mirror
  • Elizabeth Arden Exceptional Lipstick in Breathless (discontinued)
  • Boots Botanics Tinted Lip Balm in Sheer Pomegrante
  • Bath and Body Works Fresh Picked Passionfruit Lip Butter
  • Folding hairbrush
  • Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Hand Sanitizer
  • True Religion Love Hope Denim Perfume

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!