Sonia Kashuk Liquid Light Concealers | Reviews

5:06 PM

Man, I really need a new place to take my pictures. Color balance, I am so sorry. I tried to fix you. You weren't having it. Anyways, read on for a review on this concealer!


What it is: liquid concealer
Where: Target stores + Target website
Price: $8.99
Sonia Kashuk does not test on animals!

So since the spring SK line launched, I've had this product in the back of my mind. I stopped wearing concealer under my eyes for a little bit because I ran out of my usual under eye stuff and I can't bear to use cream around my eyes, so I just let the dark circles shine through. I don't really mind them, but when they are concealed my face looks ten times brighter so I figured I'd pick these up and give them a try. 


Sonia Kashuk says that "The moisture infused formula contains a hydrating complex with hyaluronic acid and black tea extract to enhance skins texture, radiance and color to impart a healthy glow. The perfecting fluid offers buildable coverage and seamlessly blends into a second-skin finish that softens the signs of fatigue and aging." This product contains 0.117 oz. There are only two shades available (09 Halo, and 10 Aura) and I have them both. 



 In my mind, SK is associated with great products in great packaging. While this packaging is a little unhygienic, it's pretty much the typical liquid concealer doe-foot packaging. I'm not sure what makes this look any different, but I keep thinking that the plastic with the concealer is glass. The handle is a matte black handle, which is nice and sleek. If you're grossed out by the doe-foot packaging, you can always apply the product to the back of your hand and then dab on with a brush or fingers. In the tubes, the two shades look pretty similar although they are rather different shades.



Like mentioned earlier, the two shades look quite similar in the packaing, but when applied you can see that they aren't close at all. Aura, the darker shade, is a pinkish toned medium tone. I think this shade would be really good for dark-medium to light-medium shades. Those of you with a darker medium skintone could use these under the eyes and those of you with a lighter medium skintone could use this on other spots of the face. The lighter shade, Halo, is a brightening shade that could suit a range of light medium to light skintones. I use Aura on my scars and around my nose and Halo under my eyes.

These have a really nice formulation. As the name implies, the formula is very light and creamy. They're so easy to blend and don't crease. This concealer doesn't have a lot of coverage, but both shades are brightening and reflect light away from problem areas. I like to set it, but that's unnecessary. Application is super easy; apply to problem areas and use pretty much anything to blend out. I love using a fluffy brush to blend it out as it looks so airbrushed and pretty.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!