How to look good and still get sleep

12:00 PM

(I wish I looked this good when I sleep)
We all have those mornings where you just don't want to get up and get ready. Trust me, I know. I am not a morning person at all. Here are some tips and tricks that I swear by and use every day to get me a bit more sleep. And for me, those 10-15 minutes of shut-eye make all the difference.

1. Prepare beforehand
Plan out your outfit the night beforehand, pack your bag, maybe even prep your breakfast if you'd like. This gives you more time in the morning, as you won't be rushing around forgetting things.

2. Braid, braid, braid
I'm sure y'all know that if you braid your hair and sleep in it, you wake up with awesome waves. Dampen your hair, put an anti-frizz product if your hair gets frizzy, and braid away.

3. Reach for the tinted moisturizer
I recommend you get a tinted moisturizer (or a BB cream). They provide light coverage while doing the job of two things.

4. Multi-functional products are your friend
Lip and cheek stains, lipstick used as blush, blush used as eyeshadow, whatever it is, make more use of your makeup. This will not only save you money, but also save you precious time in the morning where you could be sleeping.

That's it, yo. Please share if you have any tips.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!