Everyday makeup!

7:27 PM

Hey there. Thought I'd show you my everyday makeup routine, if I'm even wearing makeup.


I always start with my undereye concealer. The one I'm currently using is the Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller, and I'm not sure what shade this is as there was only one color when I purchased it. I roll onto my dark ring and draw a triangular shape from there to the tip of my nostril and blend out with my off-brand beauty blender.

Then I dot the Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Beige evenly all over my face and blend out with my fingers, or my off brand beauty blender.

Following that, I dab some L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer in Light/Medium W4-5 on any acne, scars, or hyperpigmentation on my face and blend out with my fingers.

The next step is is to add a light wash of color onto my eyelids. I've been really loving the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink, it's part of the Metals line, which may or may not be made permanent.

Then I sweep the No7 Maximum Volume Mascara onto my lashes. Crap mascara for volume, length, or definition (meaning all you really want in a mascara) but good for a natural look.

The last step is to dab the Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in Rosy Red onto my lips for a natural red lip. Read my review of this product here.

That's it. I have a pretty simple routine. Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!