Want. Want. Want.

12:56 PM

Things I've been lusting after recently:


  • Doc Martens. 'Nuff said.
  • Nikon D600. Don't get me wrong, I love my D90, but I've been itching for one of the new generation Nikons, as the next camera I'm getting is the D700.
  • Combat boots. I really really want a pair.
  • DKNY Be Delicious perfume. Apple scented. Fresh and clean. Want.
  • A rose gold watch. I don't even care if it's the MK one, just a rose gold watch. Rose gold is such a beautiful color.
  • Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean cleanser. We don't get S&G products here, except in Sephora and for a very inflated price.
  • Converses. Mine are literally falling apart. There's a huge chunk of the heel missing and I've been eyeing these black ones for a while now.
That's it. Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!