Pond's Dry Skin Cream Review

2:00 PM

Hey everyone, I have a review for you today. As you can see by the title, it's on Pond's Dry Skin Cream.

Pond's Dry Skin Cream - 6.5 oz


I got mine at Target for around $5, I believe. There is a 10.1 oz size jar of it, available for around $8. It's in a 6.5 oz plastic jar with a blue lid. The front has the product name on it, the back has some claims, directions, and ingredients. Unfortunately, Pond's does test on animals.


I really wanted to like this product. I'd read some good reviews on Makeup Alley, and it seemed perfect for my normal/dry skin.


I don't know if the photographs really do it justice, but it is a very thick cream. I definitely would not recommend this for oily skinned people, or even normal/oily. It smells very strongly of the classic moisturizer scent, kind of old-ladyish, but that didn't bother me too much. It does take a few minutes to absorb in your skin. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way. I felt it hydrated my skin fairly well, but my skin didn't react well to it. Not many things break me out, and this did. It clogged my pores and gave my skin an overall bumpy appearance. Now, I know that it takes skin a while to get used to a new product, so I used this for about a month. But the bumps didn't go away until I stopped using the cream. It's a shame, because I really wanted to like this product.

Overall, I liked it but it did break me out. It might be just my skin, everyone's is different. Be sure to give it a go before you judge it.

Ingredients:
Water, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Ceresin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Oleate, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax), Triethanolamine, Laureth 23, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!