I've been shopping!

12:30 PM

I'm new to this whole "beauty blogging" stuff, so cut me some slack. I realize the pictures aren't the clearest, I was in a hurry when I took both of them.

I've been shopping recently. I thought I'd share with you guys what I bought.



  • Nivea Soft
  • Nivea Creme
  • Three Nivea Lip Butters (Raspberry Rose Kiss, Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss, and Caramel Cream Kiss). All three smell amaaaaaazing.
  • Burt's Bees Nourishing Mango Butter Lip Balm. Smells heavenly, and I love mangos too.
  • Boots Botanics Mineral Eye Color eyeshadow quad in 030 Golden Brown
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Metal eyeshadow in 55 Inked in Pink. Tested on animals. Shudders. Will probably give this away but it was on sale.
  • NYX Round Lipstick in 538 Heredes
  • NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in LG180 Tea Rose
  • Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Gloss in 251 Evening Glow
  • Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in No.7 Rosy Red. I like this a lot!
  • Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Rhubarb
  • Boots Botanics Tinted Lip Balm in 040 Sheer Pomegrante
  • Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick. Smells funky. You've been warned.
  • Boot's Extracts Almond Lip Balm
  • Neutrogena Alcohal-Free Toner. This was a repurchase, also tested on animals.
  • Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Eau de Parfume Rollerball. Natural and lovely, however does not last long at all.
Lastly, on my way home from Washington DC, I stopped at an outlet and discovered a Bath and Body Works Outlet. Omfg. The best store to ever exist has an outlet. I didn't get much though, just a candle, a wallflower, and a perfume.





  • Slatkin & Co. 3 Wick Candle in Coconut Water - normally $19.50, I got it for... ready? $7.99. I'm not a big candle person. Think I'll give this away.
  • Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Wallflower in Sleep, the Lavender Vanilla one. Purchased at $2.99.
  • Bath & Body Works Eau de Toilette in Paris Amour. Purchased for $7.99. Normally $29.50. 

Alright all, that's it. Thanks for reading^^
Have a good one~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!