Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo Metal Eyeshadow in 55 Inked in Pink Review

8:16 PM

Hey everyone, I've got another review today. It's on the Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo Metal Eyeshadow in 55 Inked in Pink, if you couldn't tell by the title. I hauled this a few weeks back.


This eyeshadow cost about $7 at Ulta. Maybelline products can be purchased online and in drugstores. This is the first Color Tattoo I've purchased, and it's part of the Metals collection, which may or may not be limited edition. This product contains 4 grams of product and was made in the U.S.A. Sadly, Maybelline 
does test on animals.


Inked in Pink is a pretty color in the pot. It's a light, shimmery pink which I found incredibly hard to photograph.


This product is pretty pigmented. I use my fingertips and apply it all over my lids for a wash of color. However, I find that it does apply a bit patchy, but that might be due to the fact that I use my fingers. It's easily bendable and has a nice, silky texture.


The swatch doesn't look quite as pink as the product does in the pan. It's a little more of a rose gold on the skin, which is still nice, it's just not what I expected.

I find that this product doesn't crease on me, even when I wear it for at least 12 hours straight, but that might be due to the fact that I have drier eyelids. The color fades a liiiitle bit throughout the day, but nothing so that I have to touch up.

Ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!