NYX Slide On, Glide On, Stay On & Definitely A Turn On Waterproof, Extreme Shine Eyeliner in Black Sparkle Review

4:32 PM

This name is way too long to bother even copying and pasting. Today's post is on that. Mine is 02 Black Sparkle. I actually originally intended to just pick up the regular black one, but as I was in a hurry I didn't look too closely and disregarded the sparkly packaging.


So these are supposed to be dupes for the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencils. I can't compare them, as I don't have any, but from what I hear they are very similar. Anyways, I bought this eyeliner for $8 at Sears. It contains 0.04 oz of product and was made in Germany. NYX is a cruelty free company. Their products can be bought online and in certain drugstores and Ulta.


Ha, even the company knows the name is way too long. This liner is a tradition pencil liner, meaning it has to be sharpened (some product will be wasted no matter what). This liner is very very soft. It glides on like butter, without skipping. The color payoff for this particular color isn't that amazing, but it's still fairly pigmented. Besides, this shade is supposed to be sparkly black, not jet black. Anyways, this liner won't budge after you give it time to set. It won't slide around on your eyelid, and it's waterproof. This one faded a bit, but it was okay. Nothing too bad.



I like this liner, but not this shade. I'm probably going to end up giving it away. When I get the chance I'm definitely going to go pick up a few more colors, and next time I'll actually look at the shade (;

Ingredients

Isododecane, Ozokerite, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ceresin, Paraffin, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), Carbon Black (CI 77266), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (Ao1), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) (Ki4), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silver (CI 77820), Tin Oxide (CI 77861).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!