If I had $100 | Makeup Edition

10:37 AM

Hope you all had a nice weekend, especially if you're from the States and got Monday off!

I saw someone do a post like this the other day and I thought it was a great idea. $100 is a lot of money, and I could get a lot of stuff with it.

Face products first!



Boots Botanics Virtually Weightless Color Adjusting Foundation - $12. I quite like the Boots Botanics line, and this foundation has some nice reviews.

elf HD Powder - $6. This is supposed to be a dube for the MUFE HD powder. I'd like to try it out.

NYX Concealer in a Jar - $5. I need a full coverage concealer in my collection. This would be nice.

elf Shimmering Facial Whip - $1. I don't have any highlighters as of right now, and this is only a dollar!

Neutrogena 3-1 Concealer for Eyes - $8. You gotta protect your eyes from the sun too, right? This has SPF 20.


Eyes!



Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Palette - $20.

MUA Undressed Me Too Palette - about $5 USD.

Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eyeliner in Black - about $7.


Brushes now, mkay?




elf Studio Small Smudge Brush - $3.

elf Kabuki Brush - $6.

Real Techniques Experts Face Brush - $9. Real Techniques are hard to come by where I live, and this looks so nice.

EcoTools Angled Eyeliner Brush - $5. I want to try this brush from EcoTools. There are nice reviews on it.


All the things I want at this moment, and I still have $13 dollars to spend! Okay, that'll be it for today. Look forward to a fashion and skincare edition of this.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!