Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette

5:15 PM

Hello. Today's post is on the Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette.



I got this concealer from Target for $11. I believe there's only one shade available, 07. Sonia Kashuk products can be bought in Target stores and are not tested on animals. They are made in the USA.




The concealer is packaged in a magnetized quad. The inside is silver and does tend to get a little messy, but that can be cleaned up easily.


This palette includes two concealer shades, a green toned neutralizer, and a translucent setting powder. The concealers are very very creamy, easy to blend, and feel smooth on the skin. They don't look cakey at all, cover well, and give a very natural looking finish. The translucent powder feels very fine. It doesn't settle into fine lines, and doesn't cake up either.



These concealers are very easily blended and it's easy to mix the two shades to custom match your skin.


The translucent powder is a very nice touch in the kit.

Overall, I would highly recommend this product. It's convenient and I like how there's a green toned concealer too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!