Nivea Creme

4:11 PM

Why hello there. Today I have a review for you on the one and only Nivea Creme.



This lotion comes in three different sizes, the 1 oz travel tin, the 2 oz tube, and the 6.8 oz jar. As you can see, I have the 1 oz tin. Nivea products can be purchased online in the drugstores they are sold in (Walmart, CVS, Target, Walgreens) and in store at those same drugstores. I got my tin for $1. Nivea products are made in Mexico and Germany and are not tested on animals.


This cream is basically a suuuuper thick body butter. You spread it any very very dry parts of your body.





This cream is so thick it's nearly solid. I only use it on the very dry patches of my body, like my elbows, knees, and heels. I can't imagine putting it anywhere else, it practically sits on top of your skin. I won't use it on my legs for that reason, it feels like it's suffocating them. I think it's okay, but I would not advise getting the big 6.8 oz jar for it. It will last you way too long. Get the little tin or tube and use it only on super dry parts of your body.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!