2 Apps you should have

8:00 PM

Hey y'all. Quickie post today on two cute apps you should have. I have an iPad, so these are all Apple apps. I'm not too sure about their availability on Android devices.

First app: swackett


This is available on like every smartphone (judging from my quick glance at the home screen). There's also a website. This thing is adorable. It tells you what to wear for the day! It's really cute and easy to use.

Second app: blendoku.


Basically, you try to put colors together in this game. It's a really simple game where you just try to connect the colors. It's strangely satisfying and therapeutic. It's also free! 

Sorry for the short post! I'm super busy at the moment. Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!