Sonia Kashuk Radiance Tinted Moisturizer in Beige Review!

5:04 PM

Hey there bunnies, today I have a review for y'all. It's on the Sonia Kashuk Radiance Tinted Moisturizer in Beige.


I got this tinted moisturizer for about $14 at Target. Mine is in the shade Beige, one of five shades available. Sonia Kashuk products can be bought in Target stores and are not tested on animals. This tinted moisturizer contains SPF 15. There is 1.75 of oz of product, which is a good amount. It was made in the USA.


Underneath the claims on the back of the bottle there used to be a little booklet that contained the ingredients, but I ripped that off by accident.



The product is housed in a squeeze tube, which is hygienic and easy to control how much product comes out.


It's not very thin, it doesn't run down my hand, but it's not so thick that it's practically solid. It's a perfect medium between the two.

Partially blended
Blended

Blended with flash
This tinted moisturizer is easily blended. It's a little too orange for me, but since it can be blended so easily, it works. It has pretty decent coverage for a tinted moisturizer, I'd say light/medium that is buildable. It does have a little bit of a sunscreen smell (due to the SPF), but it's nothing too bad. As you can see, there's no noticeable white cast. It has a natural finish, neither dewy nor matte, and for my normal/dry skin does not require setting with powder, however I would recommend you set with powder if you have oily skin.

I like this product. I'll be honest, it does tend to oxidize (turn darker) just a little bit. It's nothing too bad. It comes off easily with makeup remover, and apparently contains a vitamin complex. I'd recommend this for anyone looking for a natural, everyday look.


Ingredients:
Octinoxate and Avobenzone. Inactive Ingredients - Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polysorbate 60, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dromiceius Oil,Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Allantoin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben,Propylparaben. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), Mica.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!