L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer Review

8:51 PM

Hey there hot stuff. I've got another review today, on the L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer.


This concealer was about $8 at Target. L'Oreal products can be bought online and at drugstores. The shade I have is Light/Medium W4-5. L'Oreal does test on animals.


This concealer is interesting. First of all, it's in a handy dandy crayon, so no sharpening required. Second of all, it comes in six shades, with warm and neutral undertones. 


The color I have is actually a bit too orange for my skin tone, but it works out okay because it can be blended out so easily. I would say this concealer has medium buildable coverage. You can see how the concealer covers my veins, but they still peek through. If I were to apply another layer of the concealer, they would be masked.

I think this is an okay product. It's nifty and handy, but you don't get much product for your money and it doesn't match my skin perfectly.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!