Currently loving #1

8:21 PM

Get ready for a pretty crap post with a pretty bad quality picture. I'm very sorry, I've been really busy and didn't have a post queued.



The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Body Lotion - the sister lotion of one of my favorite scents. It sinks into the skin quickly, the scent lingers so I can layer with the perfume, and it moisturizes really well.

Vaseline Intensive Rescue Repairing Lotion - I recently got this and I actually really like it. It's unscented and hydrating.

Dove GoFresh Cool Essentials Cucumber and Green Tea deodorant - this smells so nice. It also works really well, but mainly it smells really good.

L'Occitane Rose hand cream - I got this as a Christmas present and it smells like straight up roses, which I love. It also makes my hands happy and smooth, plus it's travel friendly. 

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Rollerball Perfume - this was in my perfume collection. I really like it, it's girly and sweet without being young. Bf also likes it too.

Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Gloss - not sticky, nice color, 100% natural. Go get it.

Boots Botanics Tinted Lip Balm - sheer color with nice hydrating qualities. 

Sorry for the very sparse post today. I promise next week will be better. Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!