Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask Review

4:02 PM

Hello! I have a review today on the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask.


I have a little sample size containing 1 fl. oz of product, but the full sized product can be purchased online and at certain department stores (think Macy's). The 3.4 oz sized bottle costs $23. Origins is cruelty free and is also eco friendly.



This is an overnight mask, which is similar to a night cream. However, think of this as a very very thick night cream. You smooth it all over your face before going to bed and by the time you wake up in the morning, you should have happy, hydrated skin. This is best used on dry, dehydrated skin but of course any skin type can use it.

\
It's a creamy color, very thick in consistency and amazing in smell. I kid you not, it smells delicious. I would wear this as a perfume if I could. As directed, I smooth this on my face twice a week before I go to bed. However, since I'm trying to ration this little sample size, I only use it on my particularly dry spots (cheekbones, forehead). It's perfect for my normal/dry skin and by the time I wake up in the morning, those spots are totally hydrated and my skin is super happy. Origins claims that this mask "instantly quenches compromised moisture reserves and builds a reservoir for tomorrow." I couldn't agree more. This mask is amazing. If you can afford it, you should definitely get it.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!