Personal Thursday #3

4:43 PM

I'm sitting around wiggling my eyebrows... Man, what am I doing with my life.

Welcome to personal Thursday #3. Today I have a bunch of television to watch. Well, not so much. Just Community, Parks and Rec, and Hannibal. But I do have to catch up on a few shows.

If you watch a lot of tv, you should definitely check out Episode Calendar. Basically, it's this handy-dandy calender that keeps track of your shows. You check the little box when you're done watching the episode, and it just helps you remember what show is on when and what episode you're on.


Isn't it so handy? Go make an account!

P.S... I have no clue what that huge Apt 23 day is. I thought the show got canceled.

Speaking of tv, who loves stickers? Me. I also love stickers of my favorite tv shows, which GetGlue lets me get for free! Whenever the show's on air, you simply check in and you unlock a sticker of the show. After a certain number of stickers, you can order them and they're shipped to your house, all for free!

As we're on the topic of entertainment, we might as well address movies. Let's talk about the elephant in the room... or the two in the room. Iron Man 3. The Great Gatsby. Life complete. I've had the Iron Man poster as my iPad background for the past, like, month. And The Great Gatsby? Leonardo DiCaprio. 'Nuff said.

In case you want to get to know me a little better, here is a list of my favorite movies for reference.

  • (500) Days of Summer
  • Harry Potter (every movie)
  • Baby Mama
  • Iron Man 1, 2, and soon to be 3
  • Life of Pi
Let's talk about music. Specifically a song called The Scientist by Coldplay. I freaking love this song. It's been one of my favorites for a long time, but I really really love it right now. I do this, I go through fazes of loving certain songs. Right now my favorites are The Scientist, Mirrors, Ill With Want, and Ships In The Night. You should totally listen to them all below.


All wonderful songs by quality artists.

Thanks for reading! I'll see you all tomorrow.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!