Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment Review

3:52 PM

Aloha! Today's post is a review on the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment.


This oil was about $6 at Target. Garnier products can be purchased online and in drugstores. This product contains 3.75 fl oz of oil and was made in the United States. Unfortunately, Garnier does test on animals.


Basically, what this is is a leave-in conditioner. You can also add it to your conditioner for extra hydration and use it on dry hair to tame frizz and flyaways.

Claim from the website:
    Our Innovative leave-in treatment with precious Argan Oil from Morocco.

    - Absorbs in an instant
    - Restores smoothness
    - Mends roughness
    - Intensifies shine
    - Deep, sleek conditioning

    How to use
    Apply a small amount to wet, damp, or dry hair: 
    In shower 
    Boost your conditioner
    Mix a few drops into your conditioner
    After shower 
    Use as a leave in
    Work it through hair for softness & easy styling
    On dry hair 
    Use as a finisher
    After blow drying smooth it in to tame frizz & and shine



It's a thick orange oil that smells absolutely incredible. It's fruity and flowery and just plain amazing.

I like this treatment. It lives up to its claims; it does absorb instantly, makes my hair shiny and smooth, and works well as a leave in conditioner. I add it to my conditioner in the shower, and also apply it all over my damp hair. I use this on a daily basis, only putting a tiiny amount of my ends when I don't wash my hair. Beware of putting this near your scalp when it's dry, it might make it look oily. I don't use heat on my hair anymore, so I can't say much about how it is as a finished, but it seems like it would work really well. It keeps my hair static free in the winter and hydrated in the summer.

I would definitly recommend to anyone needing a leave in treatment. It's affordable and smells wonderful, check it out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!