Tips for working out!

4:22 PM

I'm quite lazy. I don't like the idea of working out. I'm busy. But you know what? I do manage to find time to work out. I don't go to the gym, I'm a runner; I can run outside, on a treadmill, or an elliptical. Also, I'm a student. I don't have enough money for a gym membership. Even if you don't run, you can still workout at home! There are so many home workouts that are just as good as gym machines or classes. So these are my lazy girl tips for working out when you're like me: a procrastinator and a person who just doesn't like to move, stay tuned.

Oh, by the way, I am by no means a professional. I just enjoy running.

  1. Stagger your workouts. Lets be honest, there are going to be days where you just want to lay around watching tv in your pajamas (every day). Rather than trying to work out everyday, I recommend giving yourself a few days a week off. For example, work out every other day. Or work out every weekday, and let yourself rest on the weekends.
  2. Set a schedule. This just makes your workouts easier to follow, and also if you're busy, then it makes your life a lot less hectic.
  3. Don't work out within two hours of going to bed. Your endorphins will be up and running and you'll just feel too awake.
  4. Drink lots of water. This isn't just a tip for working out, it's a tip in general. However, it is super important to drink up when you work out because of obvious dehydration risks.
  5. Don't wear makeup working out. This can clog your pores, and obviously, you're not going to look too hot with foundation sweating off your face.
  6. Try to break a sweat.
Just some quick tips! Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading~

See y'all tomorrow

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!