Christmas Gift Guide

5:14 PM

Hi, all! Happy Monday (blech). I had a spectacular weekend, caught up on my sleep and saw Elf for the first time with my boyfriend. Christmas is approaching quickly, and for those who haven't gotten Christmas presents for their loved ones, I've got a gift guide for you. I think this guide will work for any type of guy or gal, whether he/she is a dork, gamer, fashion person, music lover, etc.

The Tea Lover

I personally am a huge tea lover. I think these gifts would be perfect for the friend who loves their drinks, whether it be coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. These are all reasonably priced, cute, quirky presents for that friend.

The DIY Lover
I've actually got two of these already, they're the cutest thing. My man got me the uke for my birthday, and we had a lot of fun putting it together.

The Literature Lover
The 7 Year Pens literally sound amazing to me. I love writing, and I go through pens like crazy.

The Fashion Lover
My boyfriend (how many times can I mention him??) is a huge fashion guy. He loves his Chukkas and wears them every day. I think they'd be great for a guy that likes to dress well.

The Photography Lover
These gifts are so cute, are they not? Any photographer would love and appreciate them. I think the watch would really hit it home, it's just so unique and quirky.

The Electronic Lover
I always find that it's so easy shopping for one that loves electronics. There are so many cool gadgets and tools and toys these days that getting them something cool is pretty easy.

No Category Stuff
By the way, the keychain is actually a self-defense weapon! You put your fingers in the holes and stab with the ears. Might sound a little paranoid, but better safe than sorry, right?

Thanks for reading! What are you getting your friends for Christmas? I'd love to know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!