Drugstore Recommendations | Hair

11:59 AM

Hi, all! Happy December. For all you Americans, I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving weekend. Today I'm going to be showing you some of my favorite hair products from the drugstore. I'm not a big hair person (I haven't used any heat on my hair for over a year now - woot woot), so there won't be a lot of products, but I've still got a few for you, enough for a basic hair routine.


Shampoo - Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo
I've been using this stuff for years and years. It's great, very affordable and effective. It's not stripping or drying on the hair and the scent is really nice and fresh.

Conditioner - Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Conditioner
This should really be a lot more expensive than it is. It's a great daily conditioner. It works to hydrate your hair without weighing it down

Leave-In Treatment - Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccon Sleek Oil Treatment
This is a really nice oil. It's lightweight, and smells great. It's also a mulitasking product, acting as a leave in, detangler, serum, and eliminates frizz in one go. Highly recommend!

Detangler - Not Your Mother's Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler
This shit. Is great. It really works to smooth out knots and detangler my mane. The name is also quirky and cute, huh?

Dry Shampoo - Batiste Dry Shampoo
This is something that EVERYBODY raves about. I quite like it, it smells nice and doesn't leave my hair with a gray cast. The stuff itself is also really good at absorbing oil and making your hair look a lot cleaner than it is.

Hairspray - L'Oreal Elnett Satin
This hairspray is legendary. It is a lighthold spray, but does hold your style with a lot of movement and zero crunchiness. The packaging is also really luxurious and nice.

Heat Protectant - TREsemme Heat Tamer Spray
This product has also been used by everybody and their mother. It's great - it works to protect your hair (obviously), minimizing the damage a hot tool can do. It also smells like green apples and is super affordable.

Thanks for reading! Have you ever tried any of these?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I could really use a new detangler! Thanks for the recommendation!
    Also, I love your new background/theme!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!