New Years Resolutions | 2014

6:10 PM

Hi guys. Since the new year is right around the corner, I thought I'd talk about things to accomplish in 2014, or my resolutions. Did you know that the whole "21 days to form a habit" thing isn't quite true? Depending on the habit, it can take anywhere from 18 days to 5 months! The average is around 66 days. 


  • Stop being afraid. It isn't sexy.
  • Have killer eyebrows. 
  • Wear clothes that make me happy.
  • Stand up straight.
  • Drink a buttload of water.
  • Listen to music that makes my heart sing.
  • Try Project 365.
  • Stop procrastinating.
  • Stop judging and comparing people.
  • Get more sleep, but not too much.
  • Get fit. Run, do yoga, meditate.
  • Stretch every day.
  • Purge negative feelings.
  • Eat less processed foods and more fruits, veggies, and natural foods.
  • Appreciate more.
  • Put a lot of effort into things and love things too much. It's fun to be into something.
  • Read more books.
Are you making resolutions? What are they?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!