The Love of my Life

11:54 AM

I'd like to introduce you to the new love of my life, my new parka.



This jacket is from Old Navy! I snagged it on sale for $30. How great is that?? Anyways, it's a hunter green color, very long on my short frame, but still flattering. There's a drawstring waist, a drawstring hem (looks like a ducktail, but since I'm moving in this picture you can't see it, haha), zips all the way up, and has a hood with a fauxfur trim. It's fairly flattering and covers my butt too, not to mention that I can layer up inside it with sweatshirts and scarves. The sleeves also go to my favorite length, slightly over my hands. I'm so in love.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!