EOTD type thing

3:30 PM

I've been wearing this eye look a lot these days! I'll post the shimmery version in a few days, haha. First of all, I apologize for the shakiness - either way, it's quite a simple look. This is my first post with a picture of me, so don't laugh! My eyebrows look a bit patchy, I know, but they looked fine in person.



It's a nude eye with a very slight wing - I was never good at wings, so I'm actually really proud of myself.

I used:
Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Palette
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Liquid Liner

No mascara on! I wore the look to school and ran out of time getting ready, so I skipped out on that. Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!