Travel Makeup Bag

2:35 PM

Hi, guys! I'm spending a week in Michigan on Monday. I though I'd show you what'll be in my makeup bag for that week. I'm not sure if I have space to bring brushes or not, but if I do, they'll just be a sponge, a fluffy brush, and a smudger brush. 


NYX HD Photogenic Concealer | Sonia Kashuk Brow Definer | No7 Lash and Brow Perfecter | Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in Inked in Pink | Boots Botanics Eye Quad in Golden Brown | Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Black Cocoa | Physician's Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner | NYC Eyelash Curler | Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Mascara | Elizabeth Arden Exception Definition Lipstick in Breathless | NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo | Rose Salve

I always go for a simple, easy look when I'm traveling. I've got my basics here and then some more enhancing products. This isn't a week of partying and going out, it's just a week of catching up and relaxing with some of my best friends in the world. I'm super looking forward to it. I plan on my daily look being concealer and brows, then a bit of shimmery eyeshadow, liner, and mascara. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!