Eye Brights

3:50 PM

Hi there! Today I wanted to write a post about brightening eye products. I suffer from chronic hereditary dark circles and eyes that tend to look sleepy all the time, so I really like using products that make me look awake!


I like using brightening concealers versus the super high coverage ones because I think they look more natural. They just bounce back light and brighten areas more than conceal the dark, you know? I really like the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller concealer, which never creases or looks overconcealed. After concealer, I like to use a brightening powder, the powder of choice being the Sonia Kashuk Brightening Powder, a finely milled powder with very subtle shimmer that brings a lot of light and focus to the orbital bone or wherever applied. I use it under my eyes and on my cheekbones to brighten up the area even more. I also really love using champagne colors on the ball and inner corner of my eyes, my favorite being the browbone color of the Wet n' Wild palette in Walking on Eggshells. Lastly, I pop on a light eyeliner on my lower waterline to brighten them up some more. White is a little too stark, and taupe doesn't do much for my skin tone (it's like the same color haha) so I love the Pixi Extra Eye Bright Liner.

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!