Mini Haul! Some more retail therapy~

2:40 PM

I don't know why I keep shopping, I really don't. I don't even need more stuff. But anyways, I dropped some cash shopping today and I really like reading haul posts, so I figured I'd post some of my stuff! 


I've had my eye on this dry shampoo for a while now, the Dove Refresh+Care Dry Shampoo. It smells very very nice and is colorless! I also got some eyeshadows, the new Almay Softies in Smoke and Creme Brulee, and a Sonia Kashuk Eyeshadow Duo in 20 Diamond Life. I've picked up a NYX Eyeshadow Base in the nude skintone, the Burt's Bees Hydrating Lip Balm, and two Real Techniques Shader brushes.

I also got two pairs of shoes, which I'll be blogging about later this week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!