January Favorites/Recently Loving #6

1:21 PM

Hi, everyone! Happy Lunar New Year, if you celebrate! I've been enjoying all the red envelopes. It's been a while since I did a favorites post, so I thought I'd show you what I've been enjoying lately. I'm still not quite sure if I'm going to do monthly favorites versus recently loving posts... I might just do a mixture of both. Anyways, read on to see what I've been loving!


Sonia Kashuk Tinted Moisturizer
I've been really enjoying this product because it cancels out redness and mild discoloration. It's nice and light and I really like the packaging.

NYX HD Photogenic Concealer
This product is very lovely! It offers medium-to-full coverage, is long lasting when set with powder, and also blends easily into the skin. The only qualm I have with this is that some of the shades have a very pink undertone. This shade (medium) is one of those, but I can surprisingly pull it off. Anyways, this product's paraben free, not tested on animals, and really overall great.

Wet n' Wild Walking On Eggshells palette - the Crease shade
This light, shimmery brown color is a perfect everyday shade! It's so pretty and very easy and quick to just pop on the eyelids. Everybody raves about the formulation of these shadows, so I don't think I need to talk about how buttery and soft they are.

Physician's Formuala Eye Booster 1-in-1 Eyelash Boosting Eyeliner
This is an oldie but a goodie. The calligraphy style applicator gives you a good application process; you can either apply a thick or thin line. This liner is jet-black and doesn't bleed, run, or smudge.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Honestly I wasn't expecting to love this from how small the brush is, but I've really fallen in love with it! The small brush allow me to get into the hard to reach areas of my face, like around my nose or under my eyes. It's super soft, dries quickly, and buffs everything out like a dream!

Ecotools Highlighting Brush from the Essential Eyes Collection
This brush is designed to be a highlighting brush, but I use it as a fluffy brush as it's so fluffy and soft and blends beautifully.

I put up a post dedicated to talking about this jacket. I love it. It's super cute and versatile. It matches my style of clothing, covers my butt so I can wear longer shirts, looks really nice on my short frame, etc. The hood actually stays on really well over my head - a little weird, but hey, I love it.

Other stuff!
Website that sells stickers, posters, sweatshirts, and tshirts! These stickers are made by people and printed by Redbubble, which is great because you can find almost any kind of sticker. There are a lot of fandom ones. Fast, good customer service, good quality stickers, and even give you a 50% discount on orders of five or more stickers!

I adore this app. This is an app that you use when you're feeling stuck in life (hence the name). It helps you get out of your moment and I really like it. This sounds like something a psychiatrist would tell you to get, but I love it. The design99 of the app is also really lovely.

Animal Planet's Too Cute
This is literally a show about cute animals. I'm dying. There are episodes on Netflix, but there are also segments on Youtube. I'm pretty sure I watched them all in one sitting, the show is just so damn cute.

Supernatural
Arrested Development

Maroon 5 "How" and "Don't Know Nothing"
Queen "Bohemian Rhapsody"
O.A.R. "Shattered"
Coldplay "A Rush Of Blood To The Head"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!