Pixi Lash Line Ink | Review

2:53 PM

Good morning, afternoon, or evening! Question, when do you read your blogs? I read them morning and night. I find it a really relaxing way to start and end the day. Anyways, today I've got a review on a product I got really recently, the Pixi Lash Line Ink.


What it is: liquid eyeliner
Where: Target and online
Price: $14
FYI: Pixi products are not tested on animals

Ever since Emma mentioned this liner, I've been itching to have it. I'm really sick of my usual liquid liner, so I figured I'd pick this up. Pixi is an expensive 'drugstore' brand that generally is overpriced, but good quality products.

Anyways, Pixi claims that this "deep black ink liner applies flawlessly, featuring a waterproof, non-feathering, quick-drying formula. Flexible precision tip makes it easy to apply directly into lash line for extra definition - perfect for a natural look or full-on cat eye." It's formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates and is dermatologically approved. It's only available in one shade, Black Silk.


The packaging, as always, is basic but nice. A felt-tip eyeliner in pen form. Pixi products have a minty blue-green packaging, and this pen has it too. The part where your hand holds the pen is slightly hourglass shaped and matte, so you have a good grip on it. The only problem I have with the packaging is that the cap doesn't lock on particularly snugly, so I'm afraid it'll dry out soon. In the meantime, I'm keeping it stored with the pen pointed down to keep the ink near the nub.


As you can see, the nub is very long and comes to a very thin and fine point. It's really easy to create super thin or thicker lines, as shown below. The point makes it great for flicking out the liner for a sexy cat eye or winged liner. 


Look how black it is! Incredible. The nub dispenses product evenly and at a good amount. It dries down super fast, so you could line your eyes and be out the door without worrying about the liner smudging all over your lids. It doesn't smudge or flake off, or go gray at the end. This pen, while advertised as waterproof, isn't quite waterproof on the eyes (on the hands it is... this swatch was still on my hand after two days) - but it is super long lasting. Overall, great formulation!

I highly recommend! I realize it's kind of pricy, but it's really really great.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!