Retail Therapy - A Haul

1:30 PM


I've been feeling a little down from all the test taking I've had to do over the past week, so naturally I cheered myself up with some beauty products. I popped into the drugstore and got my greedy little paws on a few things that I thought I'd share with you. First, I picked up a new cleanser, because I'm almost out of my current one. Yes To Carrots has a new fragrance free line out, so I thought I would try out this new Daily Cream Facial Cleanser. I also picked up a few eye bits and bobs, including the NYX HD Eyeshadow Base, the Pixi Natural Brow Duo (am sorely disappointed by this), the No7 Lash Adapt Mascara, and the Pixi Lash Line Ink. I also got a few Sonia Kashuk products (as always), the Velvety Matte Lip Crayon in Blossomy Nude, and the Brightening Powder. I also snatched up a matte top coat, the Sally Hansen Big Matte Top Coat.

Thanks for reading! Have you bought anything lately?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you. I'm a beauty blogger who also happens to be very interested in photography/film. Chat with me, let's be friends!